STAGE 2: ASSESSMENT EVIDENCE
Students will KNOW ...
Students will UNDERSTAND that ...
Students will BE ABLE to ...
- Speak/sing the tribal values in Lingít using song as a memorization tool.
- Recall and connect the Southeast Tribal values to their own lives and to traditional Lingít stories.
- Present the background of authentic Lingít songs before singing them.
- Sing a variety of Lingít songs, both traditional and contemporary.
- Create a group tableaux, or frozen image, that illustrates how a tribal value can be practiced in school, home and community.
- Create gestures for Lingít words to help them remember and communicate their meaning.
Weekly class observations by the teacher note level of: